KMDI HQ - Surry Hills
Located just outside Central Railway Station, KMDI Surry Hills is a short walk from the city and easily accessible by public transport. Our headquarters offers Krav Maga classes 6 days a week with 2 fully fitted out training studios and an octagon.
Address: 8 Rutland Street, 2010 Surry Hills
Bus / Train Station: Central Railway (5min walk from Devonshire exit)
Phone: 1300 547 899
The first place to start is with the Krav Maga Induction class. This is 60 minute session will introduce you to the basics of Krav Maga and prepare you for joining our beginners classes. The induction class is held in Surry Hills every Wednesday at 7:30pm and often gets booked up a few days in advance.
Classes for all levels:
- Induction - Specifically designed for people who are trying Krav Maga for the first time; this class focuses on the basic techniques and concepts of Krav Maga. It will prepare you for joining our beginner’s classes
- Krav Maga - Real self defence training direct from the Israeli Defense Forces
- K.M.C (Krav Maga Combatives) - This class focuses on developing close quarter striking skill
- Fighting Fit - Fitness and conditioning class based on the IDF training program for getting soldiers fit for combat
- Weapons (Weapons in Street Environment) - This class is specifically focused on weapons defence, simulating realistic street scenarios
- She Fights Back - A strictly women's only class modelled off our hugely successful SFB Workshop program. Learn the importance of situational awareness, de-escalation techniques, and the fundamental fighting techniques to use against a larger attacker
Classes for graded members:
- Advanced - Fighter Level 1 and above. After 6-12 months in the intermediate class you can expect to test for Fighter Level 2
- Fight Club - This is a fighting class dedicated to full contact sparring. Full head and body protection gear is compulsory and participants are required to have graded the Fighter 1 level
$45 per week - unlimited access to all Surry Hills classes and CBD classes or;
$55 per week - all classes at all venues (Surry Hills, Bondi, CBD & Caringbah)
$30 joining fee includes everything you need to get started (boxing gloves, mouth guard and mesh aerated gear bag)
No Contracts. No Minimum Term.
Military, Law Enforcement and Students -10% off
Couldn't find the class you were looking for?
Check out our other locations & offers