Lesson Learned in Israel
Join Israeli Krav Maga experts Ron Engelman and Itay Danenberg for two days of extreme Krav Maga training.
This one-of-a-kind seminar focuses on the principles of counter-terrorism in Krav Maga. The training program introduces case studies and examples to analyse terror attacks. Participants will learn principles of threat assessment and threat oriented screening along with Krav Maga techniques and tactics for threat neutralisation. Participants will undergo Krav Maga scenario training testing effective response to an active threat.
To participate in this workshop you must be:
- an active member of the Australian Defence Force or Police, or;
- a Krav Maga practitioner holding the rank of Fighter 1 or above.
- Date & Time: Saturday & Sunday February 13-14, 2016 from 9am to 1pm
- Cost: $185 per participant.
- Location: Krav Maga Defence Institute, 8 Rutland Street, 2010 Surry Hills (Central Railway Station)
- Instructors: Ron Engelman, Itay Danenberg