We had so much fun during the first two sessions of the SHE FIGHTS BACK workshops that we thought it was time to plan the next one!
For all the newbies out there, here's what you need to know: SHE FIGHTS BACK is a 2h30 Krav Maga workshop for women only created by KMDI to empower you both physically and mentally, and in a fun and non-intimidating atmosphere. Suitable for women of all ages and fitness levels, the March session will cover the following topics:
- Learn how to stay away from danger by detecting signs of potential threats and discover methods to de-escalate them
- Put power behind your punches, kicks, elbow and knee strikes simply by using your body weight
- Get out of common street attacks such as wrist grabs and choke holds
- Make the switch from being under attack to defend yourself by immobilising your attacker striking his most vulnerable points
- Date & Time: Sunday March 13th, 2016 from 10am to 12:30pm
- Cost: $60 per participant*. Bring a training partner to get 10% off!
- All participants receive a free training shirt
- Location: Krav Maga Defence Institute, 8 Rutland Street, 2010 Surry Hills (Central Railway Station)
- Instructor: Saar Markovitch
- Visit our website for more information about SHE FIGHTS BACK workshops
- Download our Flyer
The March SFB workshop is now sold out.
You can sign up to our next workshop on Sunday May 15th, 2016!