Ladies – are you ready?
Our She Fights Back workshop is a whirlwind of smiles, laughs, strikes, grabs and moves! In our experience, you’ll make some great new friends and learn some valuable skills while you’re at it.
She Fights Back is the perfect introduction to the world of self defence, regardless of your age or fitness level – we welcome all women to this fun and friendly workshop.
In 2 and a half hours, you’ll learn some bad-ass new moves and you will already be on your way to achieving fresh and exciting fitness goals.
Intro to KRAV MAGA
Krav Maga (which means “contact combat”) was developed by the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF).
It’s now used by military, police forces and ordinary people around the world to defend against attackers and to sharpen instinctual reactions to attacks.
General fitness also plays a part in helping us defend ourselves – during She Fights Back we’ll do a little bit of work on firming abs, bums, arms and legs, and of course, we’ll also work your smile!
You’ll be doing some practice drills with a partner, so feel free to come armed with your friend, sister mum or coworker. No problems if you’re coming solo - there are going to be some other awesome women to pair up with for this part of the workshop.
Saar Markovitch, one of our KMDI Senior Instructors and a former Officer in the IDF, will be running this She Fights Back workshop.
Topics covered include:
- How to detect warning signs of potential threats
- How to de-escalate threatening situations
- Techniques to get power behind your strikes, punches and kicks
- Efficient and proven ways to bust out of common street attacks (grabs and chokeholds)
- Confidence to transform your attitude from victim into defender
I’VE ALREADY ATTENDED A SHE Fights Back WORKSHOP - WILL I LEARN ANYTHING NEW?
Of course, and we’d love to see you back again! Saar can take you through some new defence moves and you’ll refine and reinforce the skills you previously learnt.
- Date & Time: Sunday November 20th, 2016 from 10am to 12:30pm
- Cost: $60 per participant*. Bring a training partner to get 10% off!
- All participants receive a free training shirt
- Location: Krav Maga Defence Institute, 8 Rutland Street, 2010 Surry Hills (Central Railway Station)
- Instructor: Saar Markovitch
- Visit our website for more information about SHE FIGHTS BACK workshops
BOOK YOUR SPOT NOW!
Get 10% discount when you bring a training partner.
Training fees are non-refundable.