Dirty Fighting Workshop
With Head Instructor Ron Engelman
Dealing with a well trained and experienced fighter is a very dangerous situation, one that is often overlooked. Krav Maga International Co-Founder, Ron Engelman will show you how to use Krav Maga principles to effectively neutralise and counter common attacks from trained fighters. Ron will also demonstrate how to train reflexes to respond under pressure and set up a strong attack to sensitive areas of the body.
This workshop will be 3 hours long and will be reasonably physically demanding. Attendees are asked to bring gloves, mouth guards and groin guards as many of the drills will involve light contact.
- Date & Time: Sunday May 15th, 2016 from 2pm to 5pm
- Price: $65/$85 (members/public). Bring a training partner to get 10% off!
- Location: Krav Maga Defence Institute, 8 Rutland Street, 2010 Surry Hills (Central Railway Station)
- Prerequisites: Fighter Level 1 or above*. This is not a beginner workshop and builds on assumed knowledge.
- Equipment: Gloves, mouth guard and groin guard (gloves available for hire).
- Instructor: Ron Engelman
*If you have been training with KMDI for over 4 months without passing a level exam and you would like to assess whether you can participate in this workshop, please approach your instructor to inquire.
Book your spot now!
Get 10% discount when you bring a training partner.
Training fees are non-refundable.