'Law Enforcement First Responder'
Saturday 20 & Sunday 21 May
At KMDI Surry Hills
We will be hosting the TACMED Australia course 'Law Enforcement First Responder' on Sat 20 & Sun 21 May in our Surry Hills gym.
Cost is $395, it includes your Senior First Aid certificate and covers the following:
- Tactical awareness while treating casualties
- Rapid haemorrhage control
- Treating GSW’s / stab wounds to the body
- Self first aid
- Injured officer movement
- Basic management of multi-casualty scenarios
- Casualty management of Active Shooter Incidents (ASI’s)
The course is strictly limited to 10 people and we only have 2 spots left.
- Date: Saturday 20 & Sunday 21 May, 2017
- Venue: KMDI Surry Hills, 8 Rutland St
- Cost: $395 per participant
- KMDI members & non-members are welcome
The TACMED course of May 20 & 21 is now booked out.