Social vs Predatory Violence
Krav Maga Workshop
Saturday 24 February 2018
Ron Engelman, Saar Markovitch, Rita Matty
and the KMDI instructor team
How do you stop a fight before it happens?
How do you prevent being targeted by a predator?
What do you do when all else fails and you need to fight back?
In this workshop, we teach Krav Maga tools to prevent and fight back against violent assault. Learn practical techniques and gain experience in their application in realistic scenarios. Train with Australia’s leading Krav Maga team led by Ron Engelman, who comes to us direct from military exercises in Israel.
- Threat Detection Methods
- Behaviour Pattern Recognition (BPR)
- De-escalation Techniques (Predator vs. Bully)
- Krav Maga Self Defence Techniques Against Assault
- Third Party Protection (bodyguarding)
- Defending Knife Attacks in the Context of Terrorism
- Realistic Simulation Drills and Scenario Training
- Date: Sat 24 February 2018
- Time: 10:00-13:00
- Location: 8 Rutland St. Surry Hills NSW (1 minute from Central Railway Station)
- Price: Public $80 / KMDI Members $40