Learn how to kick ass AGAIN (or for the 1st time) at KMDI's 2nd edition of the SHE FIGHTS BACK workshop!
SHE FIGHTS BACK is a Krav Maga workshop designed to empower women physically and mentally in a fun and non-intimidating atmosphere. The January session will run for 2h30 in which the following topics will be covered:
- Increase your personal safety by learning how to detect potential danger and avoid it
- Use your body weight to put power behind your punches, kicks, elbow and knee strikes
- Get out fast of attacks women may face such as wrist grabs and choke holds
- Immobilise your attacker by striking his most vulnerable points
- Make the switch from being the victim to taking control of the situation
- Date & Time: Sunday January 17th, 2016 from 10am to 12:30pm
- Cost: $60 per participant*. Bring a training partner to get 10% off!
- All participants receive a free training shirt
- Location: Krav Maga Defence Institute, 8 Rutland Street, 2010 Surry Hills (Central Railway Station)
- Instructor: Saar Markovitch
- Visit our website for more information about SHE FIGHTS BACK workshops
- Download our Flyer