The SHE FIGHTS BACK workshop of March 26 is now booked out. Our next event will be on Sunday May 7th 10am-12:30pm.
- Date & Time: Sunday March 26th, 2017 from 10am to 12:30pm
- Cost: $60 per participant*. Bring a training partner to get 10% off!
- All participants receive a free training shirt
- Location: Krav Maga Defence Institute, 8 Rutland Street, 2010 Surry Hills (Central Railway Station)
- Instructor: Saar Markovitch
- Visit our website for more information about SHE FIGHTS BACK workshops
Saar Markovitch, one of our KMDI Senior Instructors and a former Officer in the IDF, will be running this SHE FIGHTS BACK workshop.
Topics covered include:
- How to detect warning signs of potential threats
- How to de-escalate threatening situations
- Techniques to get power behind your strikes, punches and kicks
- Efficient and proven ways to bust out of common street attacks (grabs and chokeholds)
- Confidence to transform your attitude from victim into defender